Children's Arcade
The concepting was done in Photoshop and Procreate. Since it was a children's arcade, the original plan was to do miniature arcade machines to emphasis the childish motif. I ended up scrapping that idea since miniature arcade machines weren't recognizable enough - they just looked wrong. 
All the modeling was done in Maya. 
Substance Painter was used for all the texturing. I ended up adding the stool later to fill out the corner on the bottom right. 
The scene was rendered in Marmoset with post-processing done in Lightroom. 
adobe photoshop | procreate | Maya | substance painter | marmoset | adobe Lightroom
Harriet Clarke